Delhi Captions: Delhi is the capital of India, and it is situated at the heart of the country. Delhi is one of the busiest cities in India. People from all over India come to Delhi. Some come here for jobs and business, while some come to visit Delhi.
It’s a metaphor too. It’s been a beloved muse to the generation of poets, writers, and artists who have immortalized the city in their chefs-d’oeuvre. One thing I love about Delhi is its undying spirit. The city has been looted, destroyed, and rebuilt many times but it managed to rise from the ashes every time. Splendidly.
Delhi is also famous for its markets and fast food. Some of the most famous markets are Janpath and Tibetan Market, Dilli Haat, Chandni Chowk, Sarojini Nagar, and many more. These markets are so famous that every tourist wants to visit these markets if they are visiting Delhi.
The local fast food of Delhi is also very famous. Some of the best fast food dishes in Delhi are Chole Kulche, Chaat, Gol Gappa, Ram Laddoos, Daulat ki Chaat, and many things. So if you are a foodie, then Delhi is heaven for you.
Short Delhi Captions for Instagram
1. Delhi is life.
2. Delhi is love.
3. Delhi Mode is on.
4. New to New Delhi.
5. Delhi is all about fun.
6. Down with New Delhi.
7. New Delhi is on my mind.
8. Delhi is the city of love.
9. Dreaming of New Delhi.
10. Make it New Delhi style.
11. Delhi is my happy place.
12. Wanderlust and city dust.
13. Everyone in Delhi is busy.
14. Delhi is the heart of India.
15. Delhi makes me feel alive!
16. Delhi is such a lovely place.
17. Delhi and I are just friends!!
18. Filling my belly in New Delhi.
Best Delhi Captions for Instagram
1. Keep calm and travel to Delhi.
2. Delhi is the paradise of India!
3. Everyone works hard in Delhi.
4. I love the street food of Delhi.
5. Go where you feel most alive.
6. Delhi is a food lover’s Paradise.
7. Delhi’s Winter freezes your brain.
8. All you need is love and skylines.
9. New Delhi is calling, and I must go.
10. The world is the body, and Delhi is its soul.
11. Most kind-hearted people of India live in Delhi.
12. You will not find anyone who is not in a hurry in Delhi.
13. Life is not meant to be in one place. Let’s go to Delhi.
14. When you leave Delhi, you carry it with you wherever you go.
15. Delhi is a beautiful place, full of exciting and wonderful people.
Delhi Trip Captions for Instagram
1. The world is the body and Delhi is its soul.
2. When you smile, the world smiles back at you.
3. Each time I visit, I fall in love with Delhi all over again.
4. Once a year, Go someplace you’ve never been before.
5. If you can make it in Delhi, you can make it anywhere.
6. Delhi weather is unpredictable, but so are the good times.
7. No matter where I go, Delhi always has a piece of my heart.
8. Delhi is beautiful. Delhi is irresistible. And Delhi is memorable.
9. The only reason to visit Delhi is that you’re going to love it.
10. The best thing about Delhi is that it always has something new to offer.
11. Delhi, I love you! It was such a pleasure spending our time in your beautiful city!
12. This city won’t let me sleep easy tonight. Tag someone who’s always exploring more.
13. Beneath Delhi’s clamor, Monumental architecture and sophisticated intellectual circles exist.
14. If you ever get lost in the streets of Delhi, I’ll be that little voice in your head telling you to order gol gappas!
15. If you’ve never been to Delhi before, then you’re missing out on one of the best things about India: delicious food!
Delhi Quotes for Instagram
“I love Delhi’s winter.” – Nushrat Bharucha
“Yeh sheher nahin nehfil hai.” – Prasoon Joshi
“Delhi is like my second home.” – Shaheer Sheikh
“Nothing beats the food of Delhi.” – Neha Kakkar
“Delhi is definitely a foodie’s paradise.” – Esha Gupta
“Delhi is the only city where I eat junk food.” – Urvashi Rautela
“Yeh Dilli hai mere yaar, Bas Ishq Mohabbat Pyar.” – Prasoon Joshi
“Growing up in Delhi, one gets addicted to pollution.” – Karan Mahajan
“Delhi is my emotional home. I still dream of owning a home there.” – Kabir Bedi
“No wonder Delhi is known for its fashion, everyone is so stylish here!” – Zareen Khan
“Oh, Mushafi! Do not fall for these, miraculously cruel are the maidens of Delhi.” – Mushafi
“My experience is that Delhi behaves the way the leadership defines it.” – Narendra Modi
“Delhi alone is a city of love; all those that have passed through have looted it.” – Bashir Badr
“Delhi came as a shock. There were so many people and oh, the traffic.” – Tina Turner
“Delhi means everything to me. This city has given me everything and I love it.” – Virat Kohli
“Delhi is always buzzing, buzzing, buzzing. There’s always something to do.” – Nora Fatehi
“Delhi now belonged to everyone who lived in it. But no one belonged to Delhi.” – Anupreeta Das
“Whenever I come to Delhi, I forget about eating right and watching my weight.” – Madhur Bhandarkar
“I auditioned for my first show in Delhi and got through. There’s no fancy story around it, sadly.” – Sriti Jha
“These are not the streets of Delhi but the canvas of an artist, every sight/face I see is like a painting.” – Mir Taqi Mir
“The sad face defines the city, whatever the condition of the heart is the condition of Delhi.” – Malikzada Manzoor Ahmad
“One day I asked my soul: what is Delhi? She replied: The world is the body and Delhi is its soul.” – Mirza Asadullah Khan Ghalib
“Both heart and Delhi may have been worn out, but some little pleasures still remain in this ruined house.” – Mir Taqi Mir
“I love the food, the girls, the sky, and everything that is in Delhi. I have very fond memories of the Moolchand flyover.” – Vir Das
“Delhi’s streets were not alleys but the parchment of a painting, Every face that appeared seemed like a masterpiece.” – Mir Taqi Mir
“How unlucky are you, Zafar, for your burial, you could not even get a couple of yards of land in your beloved’s street .” – Bahadur Shah Zafar
“We hear that poetry is greatly valued in Deccan these days but, Zauq could bear to leave behind the alleyways of Delhi.” – Sheikh Ibrahim Zauq
“I was born in Faridabad and I spent a major part of my growing-up years in Delhi before shifting to Mumbai. Delhi-NCR is still very special to me.” – Sonu Nigam
“Delhi, that chosen city of the world, where only those of privileged professions resided, that city where the heavens have looted and laid waste, I am the inhabitant of that destroyed garden.” – Nawab Asifud Dwalah
Delhi Hashtag for Instagram
#delhi #newdelhi #delhigram #delhidiaries #sodelhi #delhiblogger #delhifood #delhifoodie #delhi_igers #designersareesdelhi #delhifashionblogger #delhifoodblogger #dfordelhi #delhincr #modelhijab #delhifashion #delhibloggers #delhite #delhistreetfood #delhigirls #delhiwale #lbbdelhi #delhi_gram #delhifoodies
YOU MAY LIKE: