Dream Captions: There are two ways to think about dreams. On the one hand, they are something that comes at night when you are asleep. On the other hand, they are also something that doesn’t let you sleep at night.
When you have dreams, you can share them with your followers on social media via pictures and video posts. Here are some captions that you can use when you decide to post something about your dreams and aspirations.
Everyone wants to be successful in life. Dreaming is very important for success. But not the dream that you see in your sleep, the dream that does not let you sleep. If you have big dreams and if you work hard then no one can stop your success. But that success is not easily achieved. After working hard for a long time we get frustrated. At that time we need motivation.
So let’s pick your favorite Dream Captions & Dream Quotes from here and describe your thoughts. And make your photo special.
Short Dream Captions for Instagram
1. Dare to dream.
2. Dreams come true.
3. Never stop dreaming.
4. Dream big or go home.
5. Chase after your dreams.
6. Explore. Dream. Discover.
7. You are the dream catcher.
8. Never let go of your dreams.
9. Make it the focus of your life.
10. Dreams are necessary to live.
11. You get one life. Make it count.
12. Without a dream life is nothing.
13. Dream it, then make it happen.
14. In dreams begins responsibility.
15. Dream big. Start small. Act now.
16. If you can dream it, you can do it.
17. Dreams are there to be followed.
18. Dreams don’t work unless you do.
19. A dream is a wish your heart makes.
20. Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
Best Dream Captions for Instagram
1. Any dream is possible if you have courage.
2. When you cease to dream, you cease to live.
3. Dreams are the touchstones of our character.
4. One day reality will be better than my dreams.
5. It may be that those who do most, dream the most.
6. No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.
7. You can kill the dreamer, but you can’t kill the dream.
8. It’s difficult to follow your dream. It’s a tragedy not to.
9. Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.
10. If your dreams Don’t scare you they are not big enough.
11. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
12. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
13. Thought is the labor of the intellect, reverie is its pleasure.
14. Ever tried? Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
15. Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
16. Each man should frame life so that at some future hour facts and his dreaming meet.
17. The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.
18. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
19. Freedom is the word that the human dream feeds on, that no one can explain nor fail to understand.
20. A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness.
21. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, and concentrate the mind on the present moment.
22. Focus on your dream and do everything in your power. You have the power to change your life circumstances.
Beautiful Dream Captions for Instagram
1. Only in our dreams, we are free.
2. Never leave your dreams unfulfilled.
3. Dream but dream for positive things.
4. In dreams, I have achieved everything.
5. Some See A Weed, and Some See A Wish.
6. Embrace your inner childhood dreams.
7. Dream big, it’s the first step to success.
8. Someday all my dreams will come true.
9. Follow your dreams, they know the way.
10. Aspire not to have more, but to be more.
11. To Live Will Be An Awfully Big Adventure.
12. When you cease to dream, you cease to live.
13. I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.
14. Living a dream is the most thrilling adventure ever.
15. You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
16. No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big.
17. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
18. Do What You Have To Do Until You Can Do What You Want To Do.
19. Ever tried? Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
20. They say if you dream a thing more than once, it‘s sure to come true.
21. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
22. What’s the purpose of your dreams if you’re just going to settle for less?
Dream Quotes for Instagram
“All men of action are dreamers.” – James Huneker
“A dream is a wish your heart makes.” – Walt Disney
“Nothing happens unless first a dream.” – Carl Sandburg
“Man is a genius when he is dreaming.” – Akira Kurosawa
“Visualization is daydreaming with a purpose.” – Bo Bennett
“In my dreams, I have achieved everything.” – Fernando Pessoa
“I dream of my painting and I paint my dream.” – Vincent van Gogh
“One man’s daydreaming is another man’s day.” – Terri Guillemets
“The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Tyrese Gibson
“If you ever catch me daydreaming, please, don’t wake me up.” – Mandy K
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
“No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” – Edgar Allen Poe
“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
“I don’t paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.” – Frida Kahlo
“They say there’s no harm in daydreaming, but there is.” – Charlaine Harris
“Lying in bed and daydreaming was the best thing I did all day.” – Marty Rubin
“All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams.” – Elias Canetti
“It may be that those who do most, dream the most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
“The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” – Muhammad Ali
“Daydream, imagine, and reflect. It’s the source of infinite creativity.” – Deepak Chopra
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
“Every exceptional writer holds a Master of Arts in Daydreaming.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
“The cost of oblivious daydreaming was always this moment of return.” – Ian McEwan
“All important progress made by the human race has its roots in daydreaming.” – Eda LeShan
“Is daydreaming a distraction from work, or work a distraction from daydreaming?” – Marty Rubin
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
“The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
“People don’t come to church for preachments, of course, but to daydream about God.” – Kurt Vonnegut
“A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness.” – Jean Genet
“Never give up on what you really want to do. A person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Daydream transports the dreamer outside the immediate world to a world that bears the mark of infinity.” – Gaston Bachelard
“I’m often daydreaming, and it’s because I’ve always liked the idea of there being something more than the normal world.”
“Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” – David Allen
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Dream big dreams, commit to your true passion, and you will learn to fly.” – Vadim Kotelnikov
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, and dreams? Those who look inside, awaken.” – Carl Jung
“It’s really splendid to imagine you are a queen. You have all the fun of it without any of the inconveniences and you can stop being a queen whenever you want to, which you couldn’t in real life.” – Lucy Maud Montgomery
“Daydreaming is one of the key sources of poetry, a poem often starts as a daydream that finds its way into the language, and walking seems to bring a different sort of alertness, an associative kind of thinking, a drifting state of mind.” – Edward
Dream Hashtag for Instagram
#dream #love #life #motivation #art #instagood #photography #instagram #believe #success #travel #happy #inspiration #nature #follow #dreams #like #lifestyle #beautiful #goals #fashion #photooftheday #quotes #dreambig #passion #music #happiness #beauty #smile #live
YOU MAY LIKE: