Durga Puja is a famous festival in India. It is a traditional occasion, which reunites people in Indian culture and customs. Various customs, such as fasting, feasting, worship, etc., are performed during the entire ten-day festival. People perform idol immersion and girl worship in the last four days, which are known as Saptami, Ashtami, Navami, and Dashami.
Goddess Durga is worshiped for nine days on this festival. However, the days of worship vary according to the place. Devotees of Mata Durga keep fast for the entire nine days or only on the first and last day. They decorate the idol of Goddess Durga and worship by offering Prasad, water, kumkum, coconut, vermilion, etc. all according to their capacity. Every place looks very beautiful and the atmosphere becomes very clean and pure. It seems that, in fact, Goddess Durga visits everyone’s homes to give blessings.
Here you will find the best Durga Puja Captions for Instagram and Navratri Captions for Instagram with Garba Captions and Wishes Images and you can also download these images and share them on your Instagram and other social media platform.
Durga Puja Captions for Instagram
1. High spirits and festivities to make it a perfect Durga Pooja.
2. Lots of blessings on Durga Pooja to all. 🙏
3. Nine nights and nine days of celebrations.
4. Defeat the Evil in Life with the blessings of Maa Durga.
5. Always stand for right. Happy Durga Pooja.
6. May this Navratri be full of Garba and celebrations.
7. Beat the evil in life by praying to Maa Durga.
8. Goodness of garba and love of dear ones are what we wish for all.
9. To be good means to be a strict follower of the Navratri fast.
10. Glories, happiness and success. Happy Durga Pooja!!!
11. May Maa shower us with her love. Happy Durga Pooja. 🙏
12. Keep calm and play Dandiya.
13. Warm wishes on Navratri to everyone.
14. So, it’s that time of the year again. Can’t believe we reached Dandiya night.
15. Seeking blessings from Maa Durga.
➡️ ALSO CHECK: GARBA CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
1. Good always wins over evil. Happy Navratri.
2. There are days when you feel excited and then there are the Navratri days.
3. When you want to taste non-veg but get reminded of Navratri.
4. Enjoy fantastic nine nights of devotion, happiness, and spirituality this Navratri.
5. Garba to express, not to impress.
6. Let us do some garba this Navratri.
7. Never miss a chance to dance.
8. Garba first, think later.
9. Dance first. Think later. It’s the natural order.
10. Why walk when you can dance?
11. Those move easiest who have learned to dance.
12. May this Navratri bring peace and prosperity to you and your family!
13. Can’t stay calm, it’s Dandiya night!
14. Garba is a conversation between body and soul.
15. Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous Navratri!
16. Wishing nine days of Navratri to all devotees of Maa Durga!
17. If you can’t respect women, your worship to goddess Durga is of no use.
18. This year, I wish you and your family the best of Navratri.
19. The dance is a poem in which each movement is a word.
20. May you celebrate the best of Navratri this year.
1. May your Navratri festival start with happiness and end with loads of happiness. Happy Navratri.
2. Cherish the new beginning by welcoming Ma Durga to your home. Celebrate this festival with joy and happiness.
3. Happy Navratri to all my friends and known who are reading this message. May you have the best time in these nine days.
4. Blessings, positivity, happiness and spirituality, Navratri is bringing all these with it. Have a great celebration. Happy Navratri.
5. Celebrate Navratri with beloved family and friends. May this year remains full of celebration. Happy Navratri.
6. May the Goddess Durga fulfil all your wishes.
7. Happy Navratri and New year to you and your family. Wishing you all great success through the year.
8. Defeat the Evil in Life with the blessings of Maa Durga. May this Navratri bring peace and prosperity for you and your family!
9. A new day is here again; perfect and untainted, make the best of it, spreading joy and unconditional love throughout!
10. Wishing you and your family the best of Navratri this year. May you have a wonderful celebration this year.
11. May Goddess Durga be with you and protect you this Navratri and every day of the year, Happy Navratri
12. May the nine nights of Navratri fill your lives with devotion, love, and joy, Happy Navratri
13. May Goddess Durga unleash the power of devotion in your heart this Navratri and fill it with kindness, love, and hope
14. Wishing you and your family a wonderful nine nights of devotion and happiness. Happy Navaratri
15. May your life be filled with happiness, peace, prosperity, and good health. Happy Navaratri, to all my loved ones
16. Let the devotion and celebration of Navratri fill your heart and life with joy and hope, Happy Navratri
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Instagram Captions for Girls
- Savage Captions for Instagram
- Fashion Captions for Instagram
- Cool Captions for Instagram
- Food Captions for Instagram
Search Related Durga Captions for Instagram
- Durga puja caption for Instagram
- Navratri caption for Instagram
- Durga puja caption for Instagram in Bengali
- Caption for puja vibes
- Garba Captions for Instagram
- Navratri captions for Instagram
- Durga puja hashtags for Instagram
- Caption for puja pics
- Maa durga caption in hindi