Jummah Mubarak Captions: According to Islam and for every Muslim, the best day of the day is the holy Friday. It’s a very important day for the whole Muslim ummah. The Almighty Allah gives this day a special worth. So Muslim people make special prayers to get the most out of Allah’s blessings and pray for the whole ummah’s peace and prosperity.
They share Jumma Mubarak Status, Happy Wishes for Jumma, and send Jumma Mubarak Messages to have a blessed Friday. On this page, we assemble some of the best Jumma Mubarak statuses for Instagram. Also, there have Jumma Mubarak Captions for Instagram to upload your photos with them. Send your blessings and Jumma Mubarak wishes to your near and dear ones to enjoy the bond of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Best Jummah Mubarak Captions for Instagram
1. Friday Duties for Muslims.
2. Patience is a pillar of faith.
3. Read surat Al Kahf it’s Friday.
4. Have Fear of ALLAH wherever you are.
5. Do your best and Allah will do the Rest.
6. Thank you Allah for this blessed Friday.
7. Jumma Mubarak Keep Calm and clean.
8. Jumma – The DAy of Acceptance of Dua.
9. The best gift you can give someone is a dua.
10. Ya Allah, I’ve wronged my soul, So forgive me.
11. Prayer changes things. Worry changes nothing.
12. A sincere dua from the heart is the best of gifts.
13. Your Soul Needs Prayer Like your lungs need air.
14. Happiness is Waking up for fajr without an Alarm.
15. Hey, It’s Friday, Do not Forget to Read Surah-e-Kahf.
16. Without Allah… There can be neither peace nor comfort.
17. Treat others, in the same manner, you want to be treated.
18. O turner of hearts! Make my heart firm upon Your religion.
19. Do not love the one who doesn’t love Allah. If they can leave Allah, they will leave you.
20. If you knew how powerful the Sujood is, you would have never lifted your head off of the ground.
21. salah is the first thing you will be questioned about, so do not make it the last thing on your mind.
22. Be Happy, Not because everything is good, But because you can see the good side of Everything.
23. Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and hajj is the balance of life.
24. The greatest test of faith is when do not get what you want but still, you are able to say Alhamdulilah.
Beautiful Jumma Mubarak Captions for Instagram
1. Allah is the one who has power overall.
2. Be sincere! Allah knows what’s in the heart.
3. You are never Alone Allah is always with you.
4. the most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy.
5. Satan Loves a sad person Don’t let him mess with your mind.
6. Alhamdulillah, for we have reached another blessed Jummah.
7. Life is a journey from Allah to Allah, so let us make it for Allah.
8. May Allah bless you and your family with the plenitude of blessings.
9. Success isn’t money or fame It’s about standing in prayer 5 times a day.
10. The Happiest people are those whose hearts are content with Allah’s plans
11. It is difficult to be patient but to waste the rewards of patience is worse.
12. Ya Allah makes the day I stand before you the most beautiful day of my life.
13. Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.
14. Alhamdulilah For everything I have and for everything I’ve been blessed with.
15. May Allah shower his innumerable favors on you and your family on this heavenly.
16. Assalam Alaikum everyone. has a blessed and happy day by the grace of Allah.
17. When you make dua, it is a sign that Allah loves you and intended good for you.
18. Friday is near, don’t worry dear, clean clothes wear, forget all the fear, eyes shed tears, and enjoy the new year.
19. May the angels protect you. May the sadness forget you. May goodness surround you. May Allah always bless you!
Jummah Mubarak Quotes for Instagram
“Oh, Allah! Open for me the doors of your mercy”
“You are never alone Allah is always with you.” – Jumma Mubarak
“And indeed your lord he is the exalted in might the merciful.” – Quran
“Jummah Mubarak – Indeed, Your Allah – He is the knowing creator.” – Al hijr
“There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Messenger of Allah.” – Jummah Mubarak
“May Allah shower his countless blessings on you and your family on this holy day.” – Jummah Mubarak.
“Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and Hajj is the balance of life.” – imam ibn Al-Qayyim
“Juma Is A Wonderful DAY 2Pray 2Love 2 Care 2 Smile 2 Relax And 2 Thank Allah 4all He Gives To Us.” – Juma Mubarak
“Come to Masjid early for the Jumma (Friday) prayer and earn a bonus reward of as much as offering a camel.” – Sahih Al Bukhari
“O You who believe! when the call is proclaimed for Jummah (Friday Prayer), come fast to the remembrance of Allah.” – Quran 62:9
“May Allah forgive our sins which we have done intentionally or unintentionally and give us strength and Knowledge to walk on the right path.” – Juma Mubarak
“Never underestimate Friday. Friday is the day that enables you to relax around in your boxers throughout the entire end of the week.” – Jumma Mubarak
“The day when angels are standing at the doors of the Masjid to record who comes first for prayers, O blessed soul will you let them record their name.” – Umm Umar Khaled
“Dua is not leaving things in Allah’s Hands. Dua is trying your best, then leaving the rest up to Allah. Hey, It’s Friday, Do not Forget to Read Surah-e-Kahf.” – Jummah Mubarak
“Pray for Others, Don’t be selfish & just pray for yourself. Want for others what you want for yourself. Feel your heart grow with love.” – Jummah Mubarak
“As of Friday Shines
In The Heart of Muslims,
May You Be Among The
Ones Who Will Receive The
Peace And Blessings of
Friday Prayers … !!!” – Jumma Mubarak
Jummah Hashtag for Instagram
#jummah #jummahmubarak #islam #allah #quran #islamicquotes #muslim #jumma #friday #mubarak #jummamubarak #dua #islamic #makkah #allahuakbar #sunnah #ramadan #deen #muhammad #prophetmuhammad #madinah #alhamdulillah #muslimah #ummah #love #salah #jannah #madina #jummahfriday #jummahkareem
YOU MAY LIKE: