Kolkata Captions: Kolkata is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world. With centuries of history, it’s no wonder that this metropolis boasts a rich cultural heritage. There’s something for everyone to enjoy in Kolkata, from world-renowned museums to delicious street food.
So if you’re looking for a new destination to add to your travel list, why not give Kolkata a try? In this article, we’ll provide you with some of the best Kolkata Quotes, but before this, we will let you know the 5 reasons why you should visit this fascinating city!
There’s something for everyone to enjoy in Kolkata, from world-renowned museums to delicious street food. So if you’re looking for a new destination to add to your travel list, why not give Kolkata a try? In this article, we’ll provide you with some of the best Kolkata Quotes, but before this, we will let you know the 5 reasons why you should visit this fascinating city!
Short Kolkata Captions for Instagram
1. Kolkata is life.
2. I love Kolkata.
3. Take me to Kolkata.
4. Bright lights, big city.
5. Kolkata has my heart.
6. Kolkata, here we come!
7. Kolkata is all about fun.
8. Life is beautiful in Kolkata.
9. I found paradise in Kolkata.
10. Kolkata makes me feel alive!
11. You cannot stop Kolkata City.
12. Keep calm and go to Kolkata.
13. I’m in a Kolkata state of mind.
14. Kolkata and I are just friends!!
15. Kolkata is always a good idea!
16. Living my dream life in Kolkata.
17. I fell in love; his name is Kolkata.
18. All you need is love and skylines.
19. Kolkata is the paradise of India!
20. Kolkata, to me, means the world.
21. Kolkata is not a city – it’s a world.
Best Kolkata Captions for Instagram
1. Kolkata is not a place. It’s a feeling.
2. Anything is possible. This is Kolkata.
3. This isn’t a fairytale. It’s Kolkata City.
4. You haven’t lived until you died in Kolkata.
5. Hello, Kolkata. You’re looking gorgeous today.
6. Everyone has a friend who is from South Point.
7. If you want a city with a soul, Come to Kolkata.
8. Kolkata is a vibrant city: big cars, big buildings.
9. I really want to see Kolkata; it’s a beautiful place.
10. Hello Kolkata, your lights are fireflies in my heart.
11. Kolkata City is a tourist trap I don’t mind being in.
12. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.
13. Cities are murky places–hatching grounds for monsters.
14. Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Kolkata.
15. Kolkata will never settle for anything other than first place.
16. There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
17. Kolkata is a city where you can find a little bit of everything.
18. Kolkata is the City of my dreams. The City that never sleeps.
19. There is something in Kolkata’s air that makes sleep useless.
20. If you follow your heart just right, it will get you to Kolkata City.
21. A city that outdistances man’s walking powers is a trap for man.
22. Kolkata always opens its heart to me, and I am a sucker for love.
23. Kolkata is, without a doubt, one of the most unique cities in India.
24. Kolkata is one of the country’s most beautiful and culturally rich cities.
25. I wanna move to Kolkata, so I never have to kick it with any of you guys.
26. Kolkata is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place.
Kolkata Durga Puja Captions for Instagram
1. Is it just I, or are the streets getting crazier?
2. Pandal Hopping for Maa’s Protima darshan.
3. It only takes 10 days to kill a demon, yet it takes forever to fight the inner demons.
4. There’s always hope after days of despair. There’s no better example to prove this than the days of Durga puja.
Kolkata Travel Captions for Instagram
1. I left my heart in Kolkata.
2. Keep calm and love Kolkata.
3. Taxi meters run faster than the vehicle itself..!
4. Don’t listen to what they say. Go and see Kolkata.
5. Life is short and so travel to Kolkata before you Die.
6. Want to take a walk? If you aren’t married go to Victoria, if you are married, go to *South City Mall..!*
Kolkata Quotes for Instagram
“Calcutta is beautiful. Wherever you place a camera, you get a vision.” – Pradeep Sarkar
“I think Delhiites know how to party, but Kolkata has people who know how to celebrate.” – Gautam Gambhir
“The foodie in you will live the best of life in Kolkata, this city never disappoints the street food lovers.” – Anonymous
“Calcutta’s the only city I know where you are actively encouraged to stop strangers at random for a quick chat.” – Tahir Shah
“Rebellion sounded like a lot of fun, but in Calcutta, there was nothing to rebel against. Where would it get you?.” – Bharti Mukherjee
“Calcutta, if you must exile me, wound my lips before I go. Only words remain and the gentle touch of your finger on my lips.” – Pritish Nandy
“Calcutta is like a work of modern art that neither makes sense nor has utility, but exists for some esoteric aesthetic reason.” – Amit Chaudhuri
“Where does one go in a wonderful city like Calcutta to find insider information? I recalled India’s golden rule: do the opposite of what would be normal anywhere else.” – Tahir Shah
“It is as if the people who inhabit the streets, inspired by some mysterious wisdom, realize that the true history of Calcutta has always been written in the invisible tales of its spirits and unspoken curses.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
“For years and years, even during my first visit in 1962, it has been said that Calcutta was dying, that its port was silting up, its antiquated industry declining, but Calcutta hadn’t died. It hadn’t done much, but it had gone on.” – VS Naipaul
“Calcutta is not for everyone. If you want your cities clean and green; stick to Delhi. If you want your cities, rich and impersonal; go to Bombay. You want them high-tech and full of draught beer; Bangalore’s your place. But if you want a city with a soul, come to Calcutta.” – Vir Sanghvi
“Bengalis love to celebrate their language, culture, politics, and fierce attachment to a city that has been famously dying for more than a century. They resent with equal ferocity the reflex stereotyping that labels any civic dysfunction anywhere in the world ‘another Calcutta.” – Bharati Mukherjee
“Those places where sadness and misery abound are favored settings for stories of ghosts and apparitions. Calcutta has countless such stories hidden in its darkness, stories that nobody wants to admit they believe, but which nevertheless survive in the memory of generations as the only chronicle of the past.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
Kolkata Hashtag for Instagram
#kolkata #cityofjoy #india #calcutta #kolkatadiaries #instagram #love #photography #ig #instagood #bengali #kolkatabuzz #kolkatagram #fashion #westbengal #follow #kolkataphotography #kolkatablogger #igers #jaipur #like #bong #durgapuja
YOU MAY LIKE: