Hiking & Trekking Captions: Hiking is a great way to spend time with friends and family and explore the outdoors. There are also plenty of opportunities to capture scenes from the hiking trail, and share them with the world!
Ah yes, the great outdoors! There’s nothing quite like disconnecting from social media and the internet to take in the sights — and then immediately connecting back on to Instagram the second a WiFi signal is back. And hey, we can’t blame you. Who wouldn’t want to share the amazing waterfall, mountain, or trail they saw with pals on Instagram ASAP? But first, you and your hiking friends need a caption.
There are over 200 different hiking quotes and captions for Instagram on this page. Some are serious, some are funny, and some are just about enjoying the experience. No matter what your trekking caption preference is, there are sure to be some words here for you to use.
Short Trekking Captions for Instagram
1. Gone wild.
2. Don’t peak.
3. Happy trails!
4. Took a detour.
5. Feeling peaky.
6. Trailing behind.
7. Eyes on the rise.
8. Tree’s company.
9. Adventure awaits.
10. Go wild for a while.
11. Wish you were here.
12. Livin’ in a daydream.
13. Mountain conqueror.
14. Never stop exploring.
15. Embrace the detours.
16. Hike more, worry less.
17. Always one step ahead.
18. Wonder. Wander. Repeat.
19. Mountain-ing my distance.
20. The mountains are calling.
21. Pack lighter, and go further.
22. I love camping—it’s in tents.
23. The sky above, earth below.
24. Not all who wander are lost.
25. Life is better in hiking boots.
26. Move the body, still the mind.
27. Never too old to play outside.
28. Always take the scenic route.
29. Wild is my favorite way to be.
30. Go where you feel most alive.
31. Exploring the forest wilderness.
32. Two’s a company, trees a crowd.
Best Trekking Captions for Instagram
1. Hiking is cheaper than therapy.
2. Life is better in Trekking boots.
3. Think outside – no box required.
4. All good things are wild and free.
5. Walking the trials and trials of life.
6. Life’s a climb but the view is great.
7. Different altitude, different attitude.
8. You keep me safe, I’ll keep you wild.
9. The view is always worth the climb.
10. Over the river and through the woods.
11. When life gets hard, head for the hills.
12. Live your life by a compass, not a clock.
13. Open hearts, open minds, and open trails.
15. If you haven’t been here, you haven’t lived.
16. It’s not where you go, but who you go with.
17. Wild and free — exactly how life should be.
18. Nothing to lose and a whole world to see.
19. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
20. The Great Outdoors was even greater today.
21. Mother Nature was really showing off today.
22. How long have you got it? I can go for hours.
23. The best views come after the hardest hikes.
24. A journey well shared is a journey well enjoyed.
25. Life should have more mountains and less stress.
26. Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
27. Life is such a fun adventure when you have a hiking buddy.
28. When life gives you mountains, put your boots on and hike.
29. It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you.
Hiking Puns And Sayings for Instagram
1. Go take a hike.
2. Eyes on the rise.
3. Hiking girls are best.
4. Heels < Hiking boots.
5. Come hill or high water.
6. Women move mountains.
7. The mountains are calling.
8. The trees are the bee’s knees.
9. Felt woodsy, might delete it later.
10. All good things are wild and free.
11. For the sake of your soul, venture out.
12. I’ve been around the rock a few times.
13. Nature is the greatest place to heal and recharge.
14. There’s no one I’d rather walk the trails with than you.
15. Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.
16. You are not in the mountains; the mountains are in you.
17. No mountain remains a mystery when you take steps to conquer it.
Funny Trekking Captions for Instagram
2. Try to keep up.
3. Feelin’ just pine.
4. Are we there yet?
5. Views? I am the view.
6. Hiking hair, don’t care.
7. Hiking with my birches.
8. Mountain air, don’t care.
9. Come hill or high water.
10. Peaks or it didn’t happen.
11. I’m not lost. I’m exploring.
12. Speechless (and breathless).
13. Never take hiking for granted.
14. I’m not lost, I am geolocating.
15. Leave all your worries behind.
16. In the woods with my birches.
17. Just lost my terrain of thought.
18. Nature is cheaper than therapy.
19. Two’s a company, trees a crowd.
20. Hoping this trail leads somewhere.
21. This hike really piqued my interest.
22. Hiking: the best way to avoid people.
23. Let’s wander where the WiFi is weak.
24. I should’ve broken into these shoes more.
25. I’d be lost without my friends (and our GPS).
26. Netflix and chill? More like sunsets on a hill.
27. Yeah, I’ve been around the rock once or twice.
28. I don’t get it — the map made the trail look so flat!
29. After all of this exercise, I’m gonna need extra fries.
30. Hiking is the answer. Who cares what the question is?
31. I tried to move mountains, but they just wouldn’t budge!
32. Some people peak in high school. Me? I speak all the time.
Trekking Quotes for Instagram
“Adventure is out there.” – Up
“It’s the climb.” – Miley Cyrus
“Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
“Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
“There is pleasure in the pathless woods.” – Unknown
“The mountains are calling and I must go.” – John Muir
“Young and wild and free.” – Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa
“To travel, to experience and learn: that is to live.” – Tenzing Norge
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
“It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
“Each fresh peak ascended teaches something.” – Sir Martin Conway
“In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.” – Aristotle
“Mountains have a way of dealing with overconfidence.” – Hermann Buhl
“Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.” – Ed Viesturs
“Mountains are the cathedrals where I practice my religion.” – Anatoli Boukreev
“The summit is what drives us, but the climb itself is what matters. ” – Conrad Anker
“Chasing angels or fleeing demons, go to the mountains.” – Jeffrey Rasley
“And into the forest, I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.” – John Muir
“Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” – John Muir
“I had diverged, digressed, wandered, and become wild.” – Cheryl Strayed, Wild
“Carry as little as possible, but choose that little with care.” – Earl Shafferckies
“Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
“Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – T.S. Eliot
“Walking: the most ancient exercise and still the best modern exercise.” – Carrie Latet
“I think that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.” – Henry David Thoreau
“If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” – Frank A. Clark
“Now I see the secret of making the best person, it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.” – Walt Whitman
“I was amazed that what I needed to survive could be carried on my back. And, most surprising of all, that I could carry it.” – Cheryl Strayed, Wild
Trekking Hashtag for Instagram
#trekking #nature #hiking #mountains #travel #adventure #mountain #landscape #photography #naturephotography #travelphotography #outdoor #camping #naturelovers #a #ig #wanderlust #photooftheday #trek #outdoors #explore #montagna #landscapephotography #italy #instagood #travelgram #hikingadventures #monta #natura #love
YOU MAY LIKE: