Kerala Captions: Kerala is a tropical state located in South India. Karnataka borders it to the north, Tamil Nadu to the east and south, and the Lakshadweep Sea to the west. The state has a coastline of 620 km. With a population of over 33 million, Kerala is the sixth most populous state in India. Tourism is the main industry in Kerala, with over 9 million visitors annually. Popular tourist destinations include Munnar, Kumarakom, Idukki, and Periyar National Park. In this article, we will discuss Kerala quotes.
Are you ready to spice up your Instagram feed with some captions from the beautiful tropical state of Kerala, India? With these quotes and captions, you’ll be able to showcase those gorgeous photos of Kerala’s stunning beaches, delicious food, and tranquil resorts.
If you love Kerala or are looking for a way to incorporate the essence of Kerala into your social media presence, this is it.
Short Kerala Captions for Instagram
1. Here for the coconuts.
2. Life is better in Kerala.
3. Just canoeing around.
4. On an Ayurvedic route.
5. Here for the coconuts.
6. What a brew-tiful place.
7. Let the sea set you free.
8. It sure is rice to be here!
9. Kerala is a state of mind.
10. Can you smell the breeze?
11. Kerala is my happy place.
12. Kerala, you’re a true gem!
13. Meet me at the tea fields.
14. Kerala—a place of dreams.
15. Legends are born in Kerala.
16. Keep calm and visit Kerala.
17. Stronger together in Kerala.
18. Keep calm and go to Kerala.
19. Aiyooo is South India Awww.
20. Kerala is always a good idea.
21. Falling for the falls in Munnar.
Best Kerala Captions for Instagram
1. A place like no other.
2. It sure is rice to be here!
3. There is no ‘We’ in Idli, only ‘I’.
4. Falling for the falls in Munnar.
5. Oh Kerala, you are pure magic.
6. Hello from the land of coconuts.
7. You are the sambhar to my dosa.
8. Kerala, so much untouched poetry.
9. Kerala is the definition of paradise.
10. I don’t need therapy, just a ticket to Kerala.
11. Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala.
12. Kerala: A place where your dreams set sail.
13. Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala.
14. They don’t call it God’s own country for nothing.
15. Kerala is the perfect place to get away from it all.
16. Cochin chicken and fried rice are a classic pairing.
17. Kerala, God’s Own Country – The Land of Beauty and Wonders!
18. After all, there is a reason why Kerala is called God’s own country.
19. It is a perfect day to sail on a houseboat in the backwaters of Kerala.
Kerala Food Captions for Instagram
1. Let your inner foodie shine.
2. Parotta with mutton curry is my favorite.
3. Chicken biryani is love. Chicken biryani is life.
4. Cochin chicken and fried rice, are a classic pairing.
5. Kerala-style veg biryani with roasted papad on the side.
6. Kerala needs no introduction, right? Neither does its food.
7. Kappa with Kerala fish curry is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
8. When life gives you Kerala cuisine, make a good Instagram post about it.
9. A spicy Kerala-style chicken curry is the perfect way to spice up your day.
Kerala Tourism Captions for Instagram
1. A place like no other.
2. The place where time stands still.
3. Kerala welcomes you with open arms.
4. Kerala: It’s not a place, it’s an experience.
5. Kerala is the perfect place to get away from it all.
6. There’s nothing better than a walk on the beach in Kerala.7.
7. Come to Kerala, and let us take you on a journey through time.
8. Serene and peaceful, Kerala is an excellent place to recharge your batteries.
9. The tea plantations of Kerala make for the perfect backdrop for your Instagram photos.
10. Flourishing with backwaters and beaches, Kerala is the perfect escape from city life.
Quotes about Kerala for Instagram
“Under rumbling skies, houseboats take you to a different place, far off from every day.”
“If there is an appetite for adventure in you, then there is plenty of room in Kerala for you.”
“Give me such shows — give me the backwaters of Kerala! I need nothing else in the world.”
“Kerala is superbly seen from a saddle or with a paddle. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in Kerala.”
“Boating around the lagoons and lakes of Kerala has always been an out-of-the-world experience, and I will never forget the rejuvenation it gave me.”
“Kerala enables you to go deeper into the backwaters, higher into the mountains, and further along the coast. That’s what it has blessed us with.”
“Whether you want to cruise the backwaters, sip tea on a plantation, or relax on a beach, this alluring Indian state has it all and more.” – Harriet O’Brien
“The backwaters of Kerala are so, so, and so unique. I knew it, I shared it, and now I am saying that I was in love when cruising there on a houseboat.”
“When I’m in Kerala, I just want to walk down the lanes, sail through the waterways, walk through nature’s garlands, and feel this thing like I’m in a movie of the Gods.”
“A state with lots of coconut trees and greenery in totality is always soothing to the senses. As you will be approaching, you will be already excited about Kerala.”
“God’s own country, or heaven on the heart. A place is full of mountains, greenery, and streams. Oh, Kerala! God created you with utmost care.” – Rekha Menon
“Nature has its richness, and that’s the wealth of the rivers, lakes, lagoons, and waterways making up Kerala’s wealth of backwaters that you will always love.”
“The backwaters are not just the back waterways. In fact, these are the most vibrant and vying for visitors with houseboats and homestays.”
“With sunny beaches, golden sands, and palm-fringed seashores, nothing can beat the leisure and fun that you get at the beaches and backwaters of Kerala.”
“Hill station and long beaches within kilometers of each other. Rolling backwaters and an amazing amalgamation of cuisine. That’s indeed our Kerala!”
Kerala Hashtag for Instagram
#kerala #india #keralagram #love #photography #mallu #malayalam #instagram #kochi #keralagodsowncountry #instagood #malayali #keralatourism #godsowncountry #mallugram #likeforlikes #malappuram #kozhikode #mumbai #nature #bhfyp #gainwithmchina #chennai #mollywood #keralam #likes #kannur #keralagallery #entekeralam #keralaattraction
YOU MAY LIKE: